Vinyl Windows Vancouver
Home window installation or replacement is an important home improvement project. Every home must have windows to:
- Let in ample sunlight
- Allow airflow to keep the interiors smelling fresh
- Break the monotony of walls all around
- Maintain a connection between the interiors and the outdoors
There is no denying the fact that windows are extremely important for the aesthetics, comfort, and functionality of your home.
When it is time to put up windows in your new construction or replace the ones currently there in your home, you must strive to get the finest home window products available in Vancouver, WA, and hire skilled window installers.
This is where Builders Service Company comes in! An exclusive vendor of Premium Preservation windows, we offer high-performing new vinyl windows and replacement windows for Vancouver and Clark County homes. We also provide the services of well-trained technicians to carry out seamless home window replacement and installations.
Windows Replacement Vancouver
Builders Service Company’s new vinyl windows are a great option if you want your home to be fitted up with windows that make a drastic improvement in its curb appeal, increase its thermal efficiency, help you save considerably on energy expenses, and do not burden you with much maintenance hassles. This will definitely help you gain peace of mind, knowing your utility bills are not going to blow up at any given time.
Come only to us, whether you need a single home window or want new vinyl windows for installation throughout the house. The top-of-the-line vinyl home windows offered by us are built:
- Using quality materials
- Providing high-quality work
- With seamless workmanship
- For easy and efficient operation
- It lasts a very long
We carry a large selection of new vinyl windows for Vancouver homeowners to consider, from casement windows to double-hung windows to bay windows to garden windows to picture windows to specialty shape windows. You can have the new vinyl windows customized products that suit your exact size and décor requirements for any of your home remodeling projects.
House Windows Vancouver
Builders Service Company is a family-owned and operated, customer-friendly business that is among the top window replacement companies in the area. When you come to us, it becomes our foremost priority is customer satisfaction. It is our mission to provide you with optimal returns from your vinyl home window investment in Vancouver and all over Washington. There’s no need for you to do any DIY projects at home anymore since Builders Service Company is here to help you.
After helping you pick up the best-suited new vinyl windows for your new home or for your renovation project, we send trained technicians to install these. We go all out to ensure your stress-free experience with our home window installation services. We complete the job:
- In the shortest time possible
- Without any error or negligence
- Discreetly, with minimal disturbance to your family life
- Within budget
- With warranty
- To your full satisfaction
New windows will also help you save money on your energy bills, especially when taking advantage of the energy efficiency of home materials as approved by the EPA’s Energy Star ratings program.
The Ratings for Energy Star Windows
In order to qualify as Energy Star windows, there are several requirements that your windows must be able to meet. First, they must be manufactured by an Energy Star Windows partner. Next, your windows must be tested and certified by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC). Finally, your windows’ ratings must meet the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Star windows guidelines.
The NFRC rates all windows’ performances in five different categories:
- A window’s U-factor, generally ranging from 0.25 to 1.25, measures the heat transfer rate and how well-insulated the window is.
- Its solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) measures the total solar energy transmitted and how well the window is able to block the heat caused by sunlight. A window’s SHGC usually falls between 0.25 and 0.80 on a scale of 0 to 1.
- Condensation resistance measures how well a window resists the build-up of moisture. This is rated on a scale from 0 to 100. The higher the condensation resistance factor, the less build-up the window allows. In wet or humid regions, homeowners may want to weigh condensation resistance more heavily.
- Air Leakage (AL) measures the amount of air that passes through a window’s joints. According to the Energy Star website, AL “is measured in cubic feet of air passing through one square foot of window area per minute. The lower the AL value, the less air leakage.”
- Visual Transmittance (VT) measures the amount of light that the window lets through. VT uses a scale of 0 to 1, and a window usually scores between 0.20 and 0.80. The higher the VT, the more light passes through your window.
For more information on these ratings, check out Energy Star’s website on Energy Star Windows.
Window Company Vancouver WA
The best frame materials for home windows in the Pacific Northwest are vinyl and fiberglass. Both materials will stoutly resist moisture damage, prolonging the lifespan of your home windows. Vinyl is less expensive than fiberglass and makes window cleaning easier. However, fiberglass is generally sturdier than vinyl and is much less likely to easily expand and contract with changing temperatures. Because of this quality, fiberglass has a longer lifespan than vinyl. Wood-resin composite home windows are also a good choice, as these will hold up against moisture better than standard wooden home windows.
You also want well-insulated windows to keep your home warm in the winter but, because summers in the Pacific Northwest are often short, it’s actually beneficial to choose windows that will let in plenty of heat during the summer. Look for windows with a high solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC), as this will ensure that the sunlight will provide some extra heat through your home windows.
In general, homeowners in the Pacific NW should avoid windows made of wood, especially home windows made of softwoods such as pine. Unless you purchase some kind of moisture-resistant wood composite, wooden home windows are prone to moisture damage. This process could lead to rot and decay, forcing you to replace your windows, a potentially expensive project. So, staying away from wood home windows will most likely help you avoid unwanted future expenses.
Need Home Windows Vancouver WA?
Give us a call today at (888) 980-8580 to schedule an in-home consultation with the experts at Builders Service Company to discuss your vinyl home window needs in Vancouver. We also provide other exterior services such as roofing and siding renewal or replacement.